Local party officers are elected every year at the AGM. The latest AGM was held on the 17th July 2019 and the elected officers are listed below. You can get in touch with the team via the general email address on the contact page.
- Vice-Chair – Sandra Keen and Mary Russell (job share)
- Vice-Chair Membership – Neda Radulovic-Viswanatha and Rowan Woodward (job share)
- Secretary – Chris Priest
- Treasurer – Tom Absolon
- Women’s Officer – Sally Richardson and Alexandra Ruffer (job share)
- Policy and Political Education Officer – Alec Lever
- BAME Officer – Sachin Patel
- Youth and Student Officer – Edward Jones
- Communications and Social Media Officer – Andy Alderslade and Srikanth Viswanatha (job share)
- Trade Union Liaison Officer (TULO) – Fiona O’Farrell
- Campaigns Officer – Ryan Coley
- Fundraising Officer – Deborah Genders and Marion White (job share)
- Premises Officer – David Graystone
- Campaigns Club Organiser – Tom Absolon
NB. Disability co-ordinator, IT Officer and 5 additional members of the Executive Committee will be elected in our September meeting. This post will be updated once the roles are elected.